High School Credential

SAEC is excited to offer TWO opportunities for people to earn their high school diplomas!  Both the GED® and Diploma Completion Program offer quality credentials for people to move on to college, apply for financial aid, achieve better employment and gain a sense of achievement in obtaining the most needed document for their future! 

For more information on each program, click the appropriate tab for further details about each program and service.  Kelly Mobray, Director of Adult Education, is also able to consult with individuals regarding the difference between the two programs, how credits and the number of credits needed may affect the selection of the program and how learning styles play into the choice of high school credential program best for each person.

(*NOTE:  The Records Request form is ONLY for those intending to apply to the Diploma Completion Program (DCP) and need to get transcripts in place for SAEC staff to review.  If needing GED records, please set up an account at www.myged.com and order documents for GED there.  Thank you!)
Family Educational Rights & Privacy ActNon-Discrimination Statement • Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.